Beginning July 23, 2020 we are unfortunatly not allowing visitors. Unfortunatly two of our staff members have tested positive for COVID-19. We are taking all the necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff. Pleas continue to check out website for updates.
Current Facility COVID-19 Cases: 0
COVID-19 New Admission Policy
- New patients will be tested for COVID-19 upon admission to Promontory Point Rehab (if COVID-19 test is refused please read below). All new patients will be required to isolate until we receive negative test results.
- If COVID-19 test is refused, patient will be required to isolate for 14 days.
- Patient will still receive therapies in private room during isolation.
- Patient will NOT be allowed to leave room during isolation.
- Patient will be encouraged to wear a mask and participate in social distancing while at the facility.
COVID-19 Resident Appointment Policy:
- Following all CDC guidelines we encourage family to NOT attend patient appointments. If family members choose to attend appointments, they will be required to social distance 6 feet and wear a mask. If these precautions are not followed we will need to retest patient for COVID-19 and isolate until test results are returned.
- We practice social distancing at all appointments.
- Our staff will assist patient to and from appointment and be with the patient during the duration of the appointment.