We will accept visitors beginning August 5, 2020. In order to safeguard our patients from potential exposure we have implemented the following guidelines (new residents must have 14 day isolation period before having visitors, but they may visit with family/friends through window):
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 before visit.
- Visitors will be required to wear a facemask covering both the mouth and nose, and perform hand hygiene before leaving the screening area. Please bring your own facemask as supplies are limited.
- Visits will be on back pattio. If weather does not permit, visits will be canceled.
- The patient will be allowed two visitors at a time.
- Visiting hours will be from 9:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Visitors must be 14 years or older.
- Visitors must maintain physical distancing (at least 6 feet) at all times while visiting.
Per our policy and guidance from the CDC if someone in the facility tests positive for COVID-19 the initial restrictions of no visitors will be put back into place temporarily.
Current Facility COVID-19 Cases: 0
COVID-19 New Admission Policy
- Upon arrival, patient will be required to isolate for 14 days.
- Patient will still receive therapies in private room, outside or in dining area (alone) while on isolation.
- Patient will be encouraged to wear a mask and participate in social distancing while at the facility.
- While on isolation, visititors must visit through the window untill the 14 isolation days are up.
COVID-19 Resident Appointment Policy:
- Following all CDC guidelines we encourage family to NOT attend patient appointments. If family members choose to attend appointments, they will be required to social distance 6 feet and wear a mask. If these precautions are not followed we will need to retest patient for COVID-19 and isolate until test results are returned.
- We practice social distancing at all appointments.
- Our staff will assist patient to and from appointment and be with the patient during the duration of the appointment.